The RCEN voting membership is comprised of environmental organizations from across Canada. Members meet every year during our Annual General Assembly to elect the Board of Directors, which is composed entirely of voting member representatives.
As the organization is volunteer based, the Board members, Caucus members and volunteers carry out activities in support of the network. At this time, RCEN has no paid employees.
For more information on the organization governance, please see the RCEN By-laws (here).
- Chair 2015: Josh Brandon, Green Action Centre (MB)
- Vice-Chair 2015: Vacant
- Treasurer 2015: Fred Perron-Welch, Centre for International Sustainable Development Law (CISDL)
- Secretary 2015: Michelle Binczyk, Protect Our Water and Environmental Resources (P.O.W.E.R.)
- Larry McDermott. Plenty Canada
- Joseph Hnatiuk, Canadian Society of Environmental Biologists
- Anna Johnston, West Coast Environmental Law
- Alexandra Keenan