Provincial and Territorial Affiliate Networks
Connecting environmental groups—big and small—with regional opportunities
The RCEN is proud to support and collaborate with 11 provincial and territorial environmental networks across Canada.
Volunteers and staff at each of these affiliate networks work tirelessly to connect non-governmental, non-profit environmental organisations with valuable networking, communication and educational opportunities. Without advocating on specific issues, each network supports its members in achieving their environmental goals.
RCEN members benefit directly from the services provided by each affiliate network. Members provincial or territorial network receive a discount on membership in the RCEN.
- Alberta Environmental Network
- Manitoba Eco-Network
- New Brunswick Environmental Network
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Network
- Nova Scotia Environmental Network
- Ontario Environment Network
- Le Secrétariat des organismes environnementaux du Québec
- Saskatchewan Eco-Network
- British Columbia Environmental Network